Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pondering What Next...

Its been almost a month since I have returned from my US trip. But today when i look back I think that I could have done so many things which I wanted to, but could not because of such a hectic life. Life is moving in such a fast lane that you hardly get time to stop by and think what's been happening with it. Then suddenly one day you realize that maybe you could have taken it a little easy and had some more time for yourself.


Its not as if though I am complaining because at the end of the day its my fault. Maybe I could have had some more time if i could I have taken it a little easy in my job. We are so ambitious in life, that we want to achieve so many things in so less a time. Then one fine day you might ponder that what have i done. Life was welcoming me with both its arms, but I rejected the offer and now I have nowhere to go. Lets hope atleast now I get some more time for myself and ponder what next.....

No comments: